Property Management Software
MDA Property Manager ©
- Unlimited financial periods.
- Separate period controls for financial periods, owner statement periods and tenant statement periods.
- Integrated specialised debtors (tenant), cash book (trust account), creditors (suppliers & landlords) and general ledger accounting facilities.
- Multiple cash books with analysis per property or consolidated.
- Interface to third-party accounting systems such as General Ledgers, Cash Books, 'Corporate' Receipting Systems, Salaries & Wages and Metered Billings.
- Automatically recover operating costs from tenants based on a wide range of criteria, including fixed escalated amounts, % of expense, % of expense increase, metered, etc.
- Flexible chart of accounts with 3 levels of grouping and sub-grouping.
- Single account for a tenant handles all transactions, including those for the sight of the managing agent only, e.g. stamp duty, lease fees, deposits, etc.
- Open-item or balance brought forward account for tenants.
- Generate budgets and produce budget variance reports with notes.
- Multi-line transaction remarks clearly show details of operating expense calculations, e.g. % of an expense, % of an expense increase, full details of metered billings, etc.
- Prints reports for a specified financial period, a range of financial periods or 'restart' long reports from a specified point if things go wrong, e.g. printer jam.
- Financial transactions are entered once only and are verified at time of entry.
- Remarks can be entered for all transactions and will appear on statements.
- Controlled procedures for deleting transaction history.
- Multi financial year ends catered for.
- Differentiation of (financial) controlling offices for decentralised property management.
- VAT apportionment journals for Input VAT adjustments.