MDA Property Manager - CRE
The CRE (Corporate Real Estate) version of MDA Property Manager© is the same product,
but with some settings that make it behave from the perspective of the tenant rather
than the owner or managing agent.
- Central database of lease agreements.
- Lease management reports assist with pro-actively managing contracts with landlords.
- Automatic generation of rental payments based on lease agreements, irrespective of receiving rental statements, thereby minimising/eliminating interest or penalty charges on late payment of rent.
- Effortless EFT File creation & remittance advises for all payments to landlords.
- Ability to project expenses related to rental payments and the smoothing thereof for financial reporting.
- Generate journals to the corporate general ledger in various formats, including SAP, Oracle, Accpac etc.
Whereas all the standard reports offered by MDA Property Manager© are available, the following are typically used in a CRE environment:
- Lease Schedule.
- Lease Expiry Profile.
- Tenant Diary.
- Letting Report.
- Lease Check List.
- Letting Commission.
- Tenancy Schedule.
- Contractual Income Projection.
- Contractual vs Straight Line Rentals.