MDA Property Manager ©
- Bill Tenants
- Collect Money
- Credit Control
- Manage Space and Leases
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Control Cash Flow
- Basic Owner Reporting
- Agency Reporting
- Change Processing Period
- General Ledger
- Asset Register
- Insurance & Replacement Costs
- Facilities / Maintenance Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- New Business Opportunities
- Projections & Budgets
- Valuations & Investment Analysis
Single point access to pertinent credit control processes. Automate late payment interest and penalty charges in terms of lease agreements. Maintain detailed notes on payment history and manage attorney cases, black-listings etc. Quick alerts for priority cases and arrears trend analysis.
- Manage credit control processes from one point.
- Record notes on each tenant's account for each financial period. These can be printed in arrears reports, rent rolls, budget variance reports, etc.
- Keep track of accounts in dispute, credit ratings, attorney cases, black-listings, etc.
- One tenant account caters for normal rental and recovery billings as well as amounts due to the managing agent only, e.g. deposit, lease fees, stamp duty, etc.
- Multiple leases per tenant are catered for so as to ensure that a tenant only receives one statement.
- Tenant financial summary and age analysis reports with ratio analysis.
- Tenant transaction history by tenant statement, owner statement or financial period.
- Sort by outstanding amount so that most serious arrears appear first. Selectively exclude small arrears amounts.
- Late payment charges verification report shows full derivation of automatically generated late payment charges.
- Arrears letter extracts can be specified on various 'severity' criteria. Generate copies of letters of demand to Sureties.
- Mail, fax or e-mail arrears letters to postal, domicile or both addresses.
- Generate bulk text/SMS messages for tenants in arrears.