MDA Property Manager ©
- Bill Tenants
- Collect Money
- Credit Control
- Manage Space and Leases
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Control Cash Flow
- Basic Owner Reporting
- Agency Reporting
- Change Processing Period
- General Ledger
- Asset Register
- Insurance & Replacement Costs
- Facilities / Maintenance Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- New Business Opportunities
- Projections & Budgets
- Valuations & Investment Analysis
New Business Opportunities
Pro-actively consider and note revenue generating opportunities.
- Exploit potential business opportunities emanating from the various business contacts, i.e. prospective tenants, existing tenants, property owners and property brokers.
- Maintain reference tables of market rentals for different types of space in different areas.
- Record selling features for properties and the individual rentable units.
- Keep notes on tenant visits.
- Integrate with CRM to ensure that prospective tenants are properly followed up