Property Management Software
- We offer a fully managed solution that is hosted in the Internet Cloud.
- Use of the latest technology ensures optimum system performance, security and availability.
- Fixed monthly cost per user allows for accurate budgeting for the actual costs of ownership and use.
- Built-in redundancy and Disaster Recovery planning ensure that your data will never be lost and is always accessible.
- Connect from anywhere, anytime with guaranteed availability.
- No need to purchase expensive hardware and setup can be completed in a few hours.
- Automatic system upgrades ensure that all users are on the latest version without the hassle of performing an upgrade when new versions are released.
- We take full responsibility for installing the MDA products on the client's network. Printer access, security and user access controls are put in place.
- The optimum method for data capture or programmatic conversion is investigated. We have developed sophisticated tools to convert from other property management systems.
- Once the technical aspects are complete, a training and implementation plan is jointly devised.
- An exceptional level of support is offered to make your transfer to MDA easy and cost-effective.
- The first phase of the training is the definition of company-specific parameters such as stationery formats, chart of accounts, controlling offices, cash books, etc.
- Our training is usually done on-site with specific emphasis on the client's particular requirements. Remote training can also be effectively done with the integrated screen sharing tool called TeamViewer.
- Our preferred training approach is that of incremental knowledge transfer whereby we do not rush out all our knowledge in crash courses, but rather guide our clients from technical installation through going live and beyond.
- In practise, hardware and operating system software problems often manifest themselves as application software problems. Our attitude is simple, if a client has a problem we regard it as ours.
- Our consultants are typically versatile university graduates with property and IT skills. A dedicated support consultant is appointed to optimise the relationship. They call on other technical expertise where necessary.
- We are well experienced and have a solid track record in supporting an international client base. If the installation and initial training are done properly, most problems can be resolved telephonically or by e-mail.
- Critical problem resolution is accomplished by direct and secure Internet connection to a client's server or workstation. The integrated utility, TeamViewer, is normally used.
- The MDA packages benefit from an enormous commitment to continuous R&D investment at both a detailed and strategic level.
- We have at least one major upgrade per year where all our clients are updated to the same version of the system.
- The key to a successful package is continuous, but controlled improvement. Listening to, learning from each other and careful encapsulation of knowledge and best practices into the package can achieve this.